Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Project and blog addictions

So, after deciding that I would no longer continue with my business partner life got kinda weird. Meaning, I made it weird. Somehow I felt that I needed to know what I would do next, right that second. And well, life does not work like that. It usually takes its sweet little time. After breathing, A LOT, I tried to relax a bit. I decided I would use that energy to get Mini-Me excited about learning stuff. Obviously, that didn't work. It's a love/hate relationship for her.

Anyway, I have way too many wedding blogs and sites. It's sort of like my magazine addiction, and I am never up to date. And honestly, I am not sure I ever will unless I spend a whole 24-hours scrolling down and maybe reading 10% of them. And still I cannot resist the urge to subscribe to more of them! It's terrible! I decided to share all these pretty, cool things I read about with other girls. Why another blog? Not sure, but i decided to make it in Spanish. The silly thing is that I find it harder to write in Spanish than in English, even though I speak it EVERYDAY. I am doing the best I can, and I'll confess I am very scared.

This is my new "baby". Lots of emotions involved in it, butterflies in my tummy. And my hubby is so freakin PROUD. It makes me want to do amazing stuff. Not disappoint anyone, including myself. Besides sharing cool pictures and sites, I will start writing more. More ideas, tips and I'll also have 2 of my (gorgeous) SIL's blog about their wedding planning experience. I am actually considering getting the guys into the blog also. I figured hearing the boy's point of views would be cool, but I'll wait a while for that. Maybe later on they'll feel excited. We can exchange beer for posts?

And yet more news... I think I have the name! The name for my new company! Somehow being scared about a blog seems useless compared to starting my new company. We'll see. I am hoping to have an artist design my new awesome logo and take it from there. One last thing: There's a wedding blog and they have pictures of real weddings and the call then "Wedding P0rn". Totally clueless until one of my SIL explained that it referred to that addiction of looking at more and more wedding pictures. With that in mind: My name is Ruth and I am addicted to "wedding P0rn"

No comments: