Monday, October 26, 2009

Where are my carrots?

Yesterday we went to The Home Depot. As always Mini-Me enjoys looking at all the plants and flowers. She saw the seeds stand and started grabbing some. I figured we could try to plant some seeds AGAIN, since last time the died.. from being ignored. I know, not the best lesson. We bought 6 different seeds, among them carrots. Now honestly, I have no clue if it's possible for carrots to grow here. I just didn't have the heart to tell her no. This time she was more proactive in the planting process. last time she was too disgusted with getting her hands dirty.

Long story short, after 20 minutes she started asking where her carrots were. And again after an hour. And another hour. Silly rabbit! i am hoping something does come out, or at least some flowers from the other pots might distract her.

No comments: